Career Change
**Career Change**
I was the worst sort of husband. Went to work, went for drinks after every shift, came home and got angry at everything that wasn't done. Would slap my wife for not cleaning well enough, cooking well enough, shutting the kids up when they were young. Not that I ever helped her. That was her job.
My daughters saw it and grew up horrified by me. Once both were 18 they convinced my wife to divorce me. The little bitches were only as hot as they were thanks to my genes and they weren't grateful. I fed them, clothed them, housed them, and they helped that slut leave me.
Two years later, they came to me. Said they wanted to work on our relationship but I had to do something for them. Just drink something with no label. I'm no pussy so I did it without asking anything.
I didn't think I'd shrink a foot. I couldn't know my cock would shrink then transform into a tight pussy. But when I realised what happened, I knew one thing. I was not the reason my daughters were hot.
I was chubby. Cute, attractive, but not the models they are. They got it all from their mom. They just got their tits from me. And maybe their libidos because I'm so fucking horny.
They told me they weren't going to turn me back. I was going to be their little sister and they'd give me a better life. They won't let me see her but they say they gave my wife the same chance but she's way hotter.
They got me a job at a sketchy bar. The same kind I would have gone to so I could hit on the waitresses. It looked cute but the uniform was so skimpy I might as well be naked. My old coworkers sometimes came in but they didn't know it was me.
One took a real liking to me. A guy I treated like shit. He invited me to his place, as long as I wore the uniform. My older daughter agreed for me. She knew what was gonna happen.
She knew the guy was going to make me do the whole waitress/maid act before he bent me over a table to spank me. That he was going to fuck me so hard I forgot my old name.
After a while he got kinkier. He tied me up, whipped my ass, wrote "Bar Whore" on my chest, then took pics with my own phone. He fucked my pussy again, then made me beg him to fuck my ass. He made me clean his cock with my tongue when he was done, put me in bed, and made me sleep with my hands and legs bound.
He let me free the next morning, telling me he noticed his number already in my phone. He made me tell him who I really was, and then he broke down laughing. He wrote more humiliating things on my body and kicked me out in just my uniform. I realised that was just a taste of how I'd treated my wife. I was meant to call my daughters.
I walked home.
I needed to be shamed. Learning my lesson was turning me on. I got cat called and groped but I earned it. Years of being a terrible husband and father, I earned being a chubby whore. My daughters laughed harder than the guy when they saw me and heard the full details.
They showed me their insanely hot boyfriends, but told me I'd never get a guy like them. I didn't want one. Not the way they meant. I needed someone who could humiliate me. Shame me. Teach me what I did wrong.
And I will. I'll be the whore they wanted me to be. It's the only job I'm worthy of. A whole new career to find the only kind of forgiveness that is worth the Goddesses my daughters... no, my big sisters have become. The Goddess I'm sure my ex wife always was.
Comments
Post a Comment