Making the Best of the Bad
It was just meant to be a concert. A night out with some friends to reconnect and have fun. We could never have guessed what would happen to me.
I called out an asshole for trying to spike a girl's drink. I mean, who does that? Security came, kicked him out, the girl said thanks and I got back to chatting, joking, dancing, and forgetting the incident in about an hour.
As we left, we all split up. We stuck together in at least groups of two. I wasn't expecting the asshole from earlier to find me. I definitely wasn't expecting him to have so many friends.
They grabbed us, beat us enough to make sure we couldn't fight back, then the asshole shoved a pill down my throat. They didn't do anything else to my friend, Jamie, but he was hurt. I couldn't help blame myself as I fell unconscious.
I woke up in the hospital. My body felt surprisingly great. I did expect to wake up in a warehouse somewhere and be beaten more. I wasn't expecting to have much longer hair and tits. I screamed and the doctors came to find me and explain.
They couldn't identify the substance that changed me, but it had become irreversible. I would be a woman for the rest of my life. They were keeping me in hospital just in case there were other side effects. They were optimistic about that.
It was too much for my parents. I had been living with them, but they couldn't look at me when they visited me. They told me I would need to live somewhere else. I blocked them the second they left the hospital, because why would I want to speak to them if they weren't going to support me.
Jamie came to see me, despite it being my fault that he got hurt. He was mostly fine, and said he didn't mind since I didn't mean for it to happen. He had seen my parents and heard their decision from them, so he invited me to live with him and his girlfriend, Eliza, instead.
When I was finally released with a clean bill of health, I moved in with Jamie, and spent most of the next few months in my room. Jamie and Eliza picked up all of my stuff from my parents' place, but most of my clothes didn't fit. Eliza picked out some stuff close to my old style, only in my new size. She was insanely kind and helpful.
She helped me with a lot. She taught me the basics of how to live as a woman. When I started leaving my room, she taught me simple makeup. Just enough that would help me go effectively unnoticed. I still got catcalls and wolf whistles on the rare occasions I left the house, but Jamie was very protective and Eliza taught me how to cope with it happening, even if I was covered.
Over time I became more confident in my new body. It actually felt more right than my old guy body. I wasn't ready to think about that, but Eliza found a great therapist and Jamie made sure none of my friends made out of pocket comments. It didn't help my guilt for getting him hurt.
One evening I broke down crying. They both came and held me, cuddling me until I fell asleep in their arms. I realised that night that I was falling in love with both of them. Jamie cooking my favourite breakfast the next day and a friendly kiss on the cheek from Eliza didn't help.
Jamie qnd Eliza had basically given me a standing invitation to join them on their date night at some point early on into me living with them. I'm sure that at the time it was to help me get out of the house. I hadn't been ready for it but this time I needed to see if I was reading too much into their actions.
I waited until they left to pull out some of the more feminine things Eliza bought me to try on. I picked the simplest dress to put on, but it looked great. I didn't have to do much work on my face or hair to look the part for a date. Even the small heels felt natural.
I went downstairs just as they were getting ready to leave and asked if I was still welcome to join them. Eliza's face lit up when she saw me and hugged me while practically shouting yes over and over. Jamie made a face like he couldn't believe what he was seeing, but he liked it. He helped me into the car, then helped me out when we got to a very nice restaurant.
They put all of their focus on me. Making sure I was happy, comfortable, safe. I asked if they'd finally let me pay rent, and both very firmly turned me down. The night was magical. Nothing happened at the restaurant, aside from a few lingering touches and loving looks from both of them. I definitely got the impression they were both into me by the end, though.
It took me another week to figure out what to do with that information. They didn't confirm anything, but I was pretty sure you'd have to be blind to not see how they looked at me. I started getting more comfortable showing off my body around the house. Nothing over the top, but tank tops, shorts, even skirts became more regular parts of my wardrobe.
I decided to test my theory that they were into me and asked if they wanted to go to the beach. They both jumped at the idea. I'd bought a slightly more risky bikini during the week so I could judge their reactions to my body. At the beach, Jamie couldn't keep his eyes off me. It definitely wasn't protective.
Eliza, on the other hand, couldn't keep her hands off me. There were a lot of less than accidental touches of my new breasts, my ass, and an incredibl unsubtle brush of my clit through my bikini bottoms. She played it off well, but I didn't. I dived into the water to make sure they didn't see my face turn red.
The next date night was much more intimate. There were more talks about the future. They asked questions, but I kept my answers vague. I wasn't brave enough to ask a question that could harm their relationship.
Jamie worked up the courage first. He told me they'd grown to love me. That me being brave enough to go through everything made them fall hard. Eliza agreed, and pointed out that neither of them would want me to leave, even if I offered. That comment made me realise that I'd given off mixed signals on the date.
I explained that I'd fallen for them both. It felt awkward since Jamie was my friend even before that night, and I knew Eliza as his girlfriend. I didn't want to hurt them. They assured me that would never happen. They wanted me to join them, no matter what.
That night got much more intense when we got home. They pulled me through the house, past my room, into theirs, then tossed me on the bed. Eliza stripped me, touching me gently but intimately. They figured me being with girls exclusively before, I'd be more used to her.
Jamie joined in once I was naked. He ate me out like it was his calling. Between his mouth on my pussy and Eliza's on my tits, I came at least two times before they went any further. Eliza straddled my face and spread my legs. Jamie lined himself up and pushed into me gently. It was my first time as a girl, but it didn't hurt after they'd gotten me so wet.
Jamie picked up his pace as he felt me accept his thick cock deeper. He trusted into me as hard as he would Eliza when she dropped her pussy on my face. I tried to eat her out like Jamie did to me, but getting fucked for the first time meant I was a bit sloppy. She was still moaning, kissing Jamie, and groping my tits, so I knew I was doing something right.
It turned out Jamie had a lot of stamina. I came loudly another two times before he was ready. Eliza got off my face and laid down beside me. She asked where I wanted him to cum. I needed it inside me and Jamie was happy to oblige. I felt cum drip out of me as he pulled out. I could barely move, so I could only watch as he made love to Eliza. Even while they fucked each other, they both reached over to kiss me.
Only once both Eliza and I were dripping cum did we all lie in bed together. They surrounded me, making me promise to sleep in bed with them every night. I agreed sleepily and passed out. I slept better than I ever had before.
I woke up first. I decided to play a little game. I got out of bed carefully, having to extricate myself from their limbs gently. I found some gorgeous lingerie, which was another gift from Eliza. I wore nothing else but that set and waited for them. I made breakfast and everything. I just wanted to show off what the new normal could be.
After that night the relationship just kept getting better. I never contacted my parents again, so they didn't know I'd also come out as bi. I'm pretty sure that would have been enough for them to cut me off anyway. Me confirming to my friends that this situation was a fucked up way to find out I'm trans, wouldn't have helped. But I didn't care. I had Jamie and Eliza.
Jamie asked my permission to propose to Eliza. He said he didn't want me feeling left out but I pointed out how new my relationship with them both was compared to his with Eliza. I got to be her Maid of Honour on the big day. A year later we held an unofficial but beautiful ceremony where all three of us married each other.
The sex never slowed down. If anything it got better. Right up until Eliza and I got pregnant at the same time. It was a bit crazy when we found out we had the same due date. Jamie ran himself off his feet but in the end he was a wonderful dad.
I wouldn't have chosen the reason why my life turned out like this, but now? I wouldn't change a thing.
Comments
Post a Comment