Life Changing Trip

It was meant to be my stag weekend. My bachelor party. An entire weekend somewhere sunny with a great party atmosphere. Me, five friends, and one last night of freedom. I love my fiancee, don't get me wrong, but everyone needs that last taste, right?

I'm sure she's going to do the same with her friends!

We partied hard the first night. My friends were planners so they'd already booked some entertainment before we even got there. Two hot strippers who were so slutty. They were totally begging for more.

The night ended with me getting to enjoy them both alone. My friends cheered since they knew it was the best way to celebrate my last night of being officially "single".

I woke up and couldn't find either of them. Left my room and my friends were nowhere to be found. My head hurt but it didn't feel like a regular hangover. I ate, washed up, then headed out to the pool. I saw a strange girl there but somehow I knew who it was. One of my groomsmen. A good friend. I could not remember what she used to be called.

"Jess, what the hell happened? Where is everyone else and why are you a woman?" I asked her urgently.

"What are you talking about? When was I not woman?" she asked me. She was younger than I remembered her being. She was also clearly just waking up.

"You're being so weird. I know this is your weekend, but I want to work on my tan. If you're looking for the others, maybe they head out to find some fun," she told me. She waved me off and I walked away even more confused.
I walked around to a nearby villa where I saw the second of my groomsmen. I still could not remember her old name. It was like it got locked in some vault that I didn't have the key to. I remember her new one though.

"Amber! Why the hell are you out here? And why do you look like that?" I shouted at her over the fence.

"Look like what? Freshly fucked? Because yeah I got the best dick of my life in there," she moaned back at me. I took a step back because she was never into guys.

"Hey, you got to have your fun. Why shouldn't I find someone hung to have fun with?" she asked me, but I was already walking away. I held my head in my hands, barely able to think through the weird pain.
I came across one more of my friends at an open air bar. It felt too early, but she was always a bit of a drinker when she was a guy. I was glad at least that hadn't changed.

"Monica, are you OK? Everything's changed and I don't know why?" I asked. Monica just seemed to be having fun groping herself and hitting on people before I interrupted her.

"There's the special guest! You must have got fucked stupid last night. You look like you could do with a drink," she said, having me a cocktail. Normally I'd drink beer, but today wasn't normal, so I shotgunned the drink and ordered another.

"Oh you really needed it. I think you could use something else," Monica said with a flirty tone. I remember her being shy and nerdy, but she dragged me to a private corner, sat me down, then crawled under the table and gave me the best oral I'd ever felt. It felt a bit weird but I had never cum that hard.

It did clear the pain a bit, but I was still so confused when Monica stood up, kissed me, felt up my chest, then walked off to grab the strongest looking guy and walked away with him. She stopped at the exit and looked over at me.

"Your sister was her before but she headed back to the villa. I might see you back there later," she informed me. I nodded back appreciatively, able to figure out what she meant by sister.
Of course Abby had been changed too. My little sister had been a player as a guy, so walking in to the sluttiest girl I've seen so far wasn't actually a shock.

The shock came from her pushing me against the wall and kissing me. She also groped my chest, but I couldn't tell why. She ran her fingers along my crotch, making my knees weak, but I eventually got to push her away to talk.

"Abby, stop. Don't you see that something is weird here? Even if we didn't used to be guys, doesn't it feel weird to do this with a sibling?" I asked her, which put a concerned expression on Abby's face.

"Jess mentioned you were saying some weird things. I was never a guy. Do you need to get some sleep? Maybe it will help remember when we started making out," she suggested, which made the pain in my head spike again. I got a memory of Abby being my first kiss, but that never happened. At least, I think it didn't.

"I'm calling Lexie. She's the only one who can get through to you. Go wait in your room and rest," she ordered.

I followed the commands and went to lie down in my bedroom, but I wasn't resting long when I heard the unmistakable sounds  of Jess and Abby eating each other out. They always were sluts.
No they weren't! I didn't know what was going on with my head, when the door opened. Another bimbo walked in but I recognised her.

"Lexie, please tell me you remember things right," I pleaded, hoping that I wasn't simply going crazy.

"Yes, I do. I remember being a guy, I remember us being here for your stag do. I even remember Monica being the shy nerd, not the bar slut she's been all morning," she said, sitting on the bed and taking my hand in hers.

I practically leapt up to hug her and squeeze her. I held her tight until she tapped to make me let her go.

"I don't know why it's happening. I'm not exactly mad about it, though," she said, holding me in a weird hug. Like I was the girl here.

"I never told you, but I've been thinking about it for years. I'm a transwoman. I'm thinking that my own questioning of that has helped me remember how things were and accept the changes fast," she explained.

"You wanted to be a chick? But what about the others? Why are they all girls too?" I asked, earning a confused look from Lexie.

"Krissy, you're a woman now too. It's hard to make out how you look. Maybe because you haven't fully accepted things. I'm sure you're pretty hot, though, because my body wants to fuck yours hard," she said, leaning in to kiss me. We mase out for a few minutes before I remembered what was going on. I jumped up in a panic.

"No! We need to figure this out. For me and the others at least, if you don't want to change back," I say.

"Ok, ok. The only thing weird about last night was the strippers leaving so early. The other girls don't remember them. They said you never asked about anyone else so I doubt they would have thought to bring it up. I'll get you the card and see if they did something," she stated. It was nice to see that Lexie was still the organised and smart member of the group, even with the biggest tits.

"Oh that was fast," she said, looking at her phone.

"Why, what happened?" I asked her.

"Their madam wants to meet you. She sent me her address. Want me to come with?" she offered.

"N- no. I need to deal with this," I said, but I sounded way more nervous than I felt. I left the room, letting myself have a moment alone. I tried to remember my old name, but Krissy is all that came to mind.
I left the villa again, this time making my way to a hotel. A key card had been left at reception for me, as told by texts I started receiving. Lexie must have given this woman my number.

In the elevator I looked down at myself. Slimmer arms, a larger chest. How did I not notice I was shorter? I couldn't make out more details than that, but the changes seemed to be locking in.

As the elevator opened I made my way to the penthouse suite. I knocked on the door, just to be polite, but I used the key card to just walk in.

I paused when I saw a gorgeous woman in a red dress. She looked like she could do anything to me and I'd say thanks, then beg for more. The look she gave me made me think she was trying to size up one of her girls. She couldn't want me to be a stripper, could she?

"Welcome, Krissy. To skip a lot of questions, I know everything that's happened to your friends, as well as everything you've done so far today. Impressive resistance, seeing as you couldn't resist cheating on your fiancee. You're still engaged to her, by the way. She's bi in the new changes," she explained. 

I hadn't even though of Alicia. My fiancee must believe she's marrying a woman. I changed her life too. The guilt started eating at me, and I collapsed to the floor.

"You see, my girls told me what happened last night. I sent you strippers, not hookers. But you pressured them into more, without paying, so they couldn't leave without giving you what you wanted. Thankfully they were able to leave when you slept, but they should never have had to fuck any of you. It's just bad business if I let you away with it," the madam explained.

"But I should introduce myself. I am Madam Ecstasy. Not my real name, of course, but it's what I provide to most, so why not take on the name? I am a witch. I'm sure you figured that out already," she explained, like it was a regular job.

"A witch? I'm sorry, we shouldn't have pressured the girls. I thought they wanted it. I will apologise in person," I said, getting down on my knees to beg for forgiveness.

"Oh that won't be necessary. They said you were actually quite kind and attentive. Your fiancee is lucky in that sense. It was Jess, Amber, and Monica who forced it, apparently. You do need to be punished for going along with it," she explained, using the names that I remembered. It was getting harder and harder to picture them as guys.

Madam Ecstasy walked behind me and picked me up, but kept a hand on my ass. I felt her hands go between my legs. It didn't feel as weird as with Monica and Abby, like she was touching something and nothing at the same time. This time I could feel her touching a wet pussy.

"I want you to postpone your wedding. Live here as a woman for a year. Your fiancee can come live here too. You will watch over the girls that came here for you. If, in a year, you still wish to turn back, you will. If not, we can work something out," she offered.

"What if I choose neither?" I ask, although I already know what I'm going to choose.

"Then I turn you all back, but I make your cocks unusable, and I will drop you at a cop station with the evidence of what you all did. Except Lexie. I might make her one of my girls no matter what." Her points made sense. She had no reason to offer any mercy, so I had to choose the right thing.

"I'll be a girl for a year," I said quietly, and the world tilted.
I collapsed as my mind filled with memories of myself as a woman mixing with memories of my life as a man. I remembered when I got implants to improve my body image alongside the memory of me insulting a woman for doing the same. I passed out as all of these contradictions fought in my mind, but finally I woke up.

I breathed a sigh of relief, adjusted my tits in my dress, then turned to the Madam.

"Oh thank you so much. I thought I'd be stuck being confused and in pain forever. Do we have to wait a year to make that choice?" I asked, wanting to make the change permanent already.

"No, I made a deal Krissy. We're going to stick to it," she said calmly, taking me by the hand and leading me to the bed. 

"But for choosing right, I'm going to give you something," she said with a mischievous wink. I took my dress off, showing off the bimbo body I'd always been proud of. That Alicia loved.

I turned over onto all fours and then the thickest dildo I'd ever felt split open my tight pussy. I wasn't a virgin, even in my new memories. The dildo in my pussy made me feel like I was. The Madam pumped it in and out of me hard, driving me to at least three orgasms.

I fell asleep on the bed in a post orgasmic haze. I felt my old male self banging around my brain, acting like this choice was a mistake. It wasn't.
A year later, I'd already made the choice to lock in my new life. I wasn't a full on madam, but the five girls from my party did become hookers under my supervision. Alicia came to see my new life, and I told her the truth. Like Lexie, she knew and didn't care. She had way more fun being with a woman. We held multiple orgies, well gangbangs really, where guys would use us together, just to scratch that itch, but we always ended up together.

I shouldn't have cheated on Lexie that night. I should have found any way to become this. A powerful slut who practically own this resort. Madam Ecstasy ended up officiating my wedding, Lexie being my Maid of Honour, and the other girls were my bridesmaids instead of groomsmen. I even got two more, with the strippers, Candy and Destiny, joining my side.

My male side still screams in my head sometimes, but why would I ever give up the perfection that my life is now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Career Change

The Coven Rises

Making the Best of the Bad