Hiding From the Past

If you ever get in deep with a loan shark, be clever about how you sell them out if you're going to be that dumb. They will find you and they will try to hurt you. I got lucky and managed to run away after they found my witness protection hideout. I only had contact with one old friend, Kate, someone I trusted with my life. She got me through a lot of the misery.

When I had to run for the fifth time, I messaged her from a new number. She had been trying to keep tabs but the stress was getting to her. She said she'd been thinking about ways to get me out of trouble, or at least not get tracked down so easily. Her best suggestion was Elixir.

I was not happy with that suggestion, especially since I didn't know how I'd look. I mean, I'd heard about it, but I was a guy. A guy who would not look good as a girl. My friend was not taking no for an answer. She didn't want to be worried about me all the time anymore. She demanded I meet her at a hotel, and how could I say no?

I arrived as sneakily as possible, watching for any sign of Mr. Davidson or his men. I couldn't see anyone suspicious. I collected the keycard that Kate left with the front desk for me. I got in the room and I didn't even have a chance to say hello to her before she forced me to drink Elixir and pushed me into the bathroom.

I collapsed on the floor as the changes took hold. I could feel my body shrink, but also grow in weird places, like my lips and chest. My hair felt itchy as it grew out, but finally I felt all the changes stop. Only then did I notice the bra and panties left out for me. I put them on with some difficulty before I stood.

I didn't know Elixir could make everyone hot. I was an ugly guy. How did I become some bimbo slut in a couple of minutes? I barely felt my cock change into a pussy with everything else, but it wouldn't look right on this perfect body.

I walked out to Kate who covered her mouth in shock. I dont think she expected me to be so sexy. She stood and circled me in silence, checking me out and feeling my body. Having her grope my tits and rub my pussy felt so weird, especially since she never even looked at me like this when I was a guy.

"Holy shit!" she muttered as she got back to looking at my face.

"I know, right? Your plan was insane but Mr. Davidson will never suspect me," I said excitedly, pulling Kate into a hug to say thanks.

"Yeah, well, you might not like the rest of my plan. You need a job with good security guards. There's a strip club that will definitely take you on," she explained, showing me the details. I knew the one. I'd never been able to afford to go in. I didn't think I'd end up as one of the dancers.

"I don't know that I'd do a good job," I said nervously.

"Bitch, you are so hot that I want to fuck you. Like, I have a strapon with me," she said, sounding very excited.

"What are you saying?" I asked, pretending like I didn't know.

"You're going to need the practice. Let me be your first. I fed you enough Elixir that you shouldn't change back for a long time so you should get used to it," she stated while walking to her bag and pulling out a thick strapon dildo. It had to be ten inches long and realistically black.

"I'm gonna fuck you with this, but you have to dance to earn it," she said playfully, turning on some sultry music on her phone.

I started swaying my hips instinctively, like my body was made to dance. I got into it, getting on my knees, shaking my tits in Kate's face, even grinding my ass on the dildo.

"Get it, slut, I knew you'd be great at this," Kate shouted. It didn't sound like mocking. She sounded like she saw something in me that I didn't. So when she stood up behind me, pulled the panties down, and plunged the dildo into me, I just screamed happily.

She fucked me hard until I orgasmed so many times. She let me eat her out to say thanks, but she didn't let me rest. She had a suitcase with her and pulled out a few options for clothes.

"You can probably pull off anything, but you need a theme. Something to show off. You'll change it eventually, I'm sure, but something simple to start you off will be good," she said, going through the case and putting a slutty cowgirl outfit together.

She got me to take a few pictures alone for her to send to the club's manager, then she made out with me again, not wanting to let me go until it was time to leave.
She brought me to the club and the manager hired me instantly. He wanted to hire Kate too, but she turned it down. She didn't need the money. We didn't go into everything, but we did explain that I'd need an extra security guy with me. My new boss was more than happy to provide it, especially after seeing me dance.

Kate headed out, just in case someone did see us and got suspicious. It meant that from that first day I had to take care of myself, although she did gift me a lot of sexy clothes before I could buy my own. It really helped so I wasn't stuck on the one theme forever.

I got so many tips that I was able to support myself. Hiding so well, I couldn't send anything to settle my loan because that would get me found so quick, but I got really comfortable. I got a new apartment, clothes, and toys. Kate did visit me every once in a while to fuck me and let me eat her out.

A few months went by and I realised the Elixir showed no signs of wearing off. I was happy to not worry about it, since my job was going so well. Becoming the top girl so fast, getting a lot of repeat customers, even fucking a few, I was living a perfect life as a bimbo slut.

So imagine my surprise at my 1 year anniversary at the club when I saw Mr. Davidson sitting right beside the stage. He tipped me more than anyone else, and I'll be honest, I was a little cocky. I wanted to tease him, so I offered him a private dance.

I was shocked when he turned me down, but excited when he hired me for a party. His message showed he had no idea who I used to be. He was just turned on by me. He left me with another huge tip, leaving me to deal with the regulars and their boring fuck sessions.

The next week I got to the party. I did my due diligence, so I was certain I was safe. I hadn't been caught and this party was just a special event, but otherwise a normal night. I was given a lingerie set to wear and Mr. Davidson informed me I'd be a slutty waitress. If I wasnt serving the people drinks, I was serving them pussy or blowjobs.

So few of them took the opportunity. I maybe sucked two cocks and one guy fucked me in the bathroom. I was pretty sure I was just too intimidatingly hot for them. I couldn't leave until the end of the night, when it was just me and Mr. Davidson left.

He pulled me into a kiss, then bent me over a table, his cock looking so much like the dildo Kate used on me that first time. He fucked me for an hour, leaving me dripping and shaking.

"Mr... no, sorry, it's Miss Lane now," he said after finally taking his cock out of me.

"Sorry?" I asked, trying to not act shocked at hearing my surname.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to collect. Your work tonight brought in enough money to cover your debt twice over. Plus you let me fuck you so willingly. I couldn't stay mad if I tries," he continued. Suddenly his tall, fit, black body was intimidating again, not as hot as when he fucked me.

"Mr. Davidson, please, don't hurt me," I pleaded.
"Hurt you? I wouldn't do that. You are far too valuable for that," he said, pouring two glasses of wine.

"W- what do you mean?" I asked, my voice shaky with nerves.

"You and and your friend Kate are confusing. Both of you came up with a pretty smart plan to avoid me. But you know Elixir is meant to wear off after a few hours, right? She must have given you a huge dose," he said, laughing and shaking his head at us.

"Anyway, we had eyes on Kate, since we knew she was in contact with you. Don't worry, I didn't hurt her. No one even spoke to her. We saw her meeting an exceedingly hot woman, that she'd never interacted with before, very regularly. I sell Elixir. I put two and two together pretty easily. You might have gotten away with it if she didn't buy it from my own dealer. I just had to ask around my boys who saw your blonde hottie girlfriend," he continued, making me feel more and more stupid as he pointed out how much we fucked up.

"S-so am I a girl permanently?" I ask, taking a sip of my drink.

"All of that, and that's your question? Yes, you will never be a guy again. Although, I doubt you really want to be. You're too comfortable in that body to consider going back," he said. He started laughing but he wasn't wrong. I'd been so much happier.

"Are you going to turn me in?" I asked.

"No. I want you by my side. My personal slut. Someone I can send out to get blackmail material. You'll get to have all the sex you want," he offered.

I didn't have to think about it. I jumped into his arms and let him fuck me for another hour. I slept in his bed, in his arms, knowing I would be his slut for good.

I still worked in the club, but much more part time. I had to be available when Marcus wanted me to fuck someone who needed to be caught cheating. Oh, Mr. Davidson let me call him Marcus after that night. He used me for a lot after that. Ruining guys' lives, recruiting girls, like Kate, and making money as a hooker on the side.

Another 2 years later, in a different hotel room I put on a white bikini before going out to the beach. I didn't get to go abroad much since I had a lot of work to do for Marcus and his business. Although, this was a break for him too. We had to enjoy our honeymoon at some point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Career Change

The Coven Rises

Making the Best of the Bad