Total Domination
On a dark night, my friends and I found ourselves in a large shed behind the school, standing over a pentagram. I held a book in my hands and was reading a spell that one of the guys found that said it would give us the lives we were meant for. We were a big group, almost twenty guys, but not one of us were popular. Not one could get a girlfriend. With our last year in school coming to an end, we wanted to fix that.
The magic was a last desperate measure. I don't think any of us believed it was real. We just needed something to make ourselves feel better. No, the fact we were a group of about twenty close friends did not cross our minds. Magic was much more logical than developing those friendships. Right?
The spell went off with a bang, literally blowing the walls and roof off the shed. We were surrounded in a bright white light as a half naked woman appeared in the middle of the pentagram, flexing wings as she stood. She folded them in to her back and let the light die down. She even fixed the shed before anyone asked.
"I don't need anyone noticing something wrong. I have stopped time for this conversation and will resume it once you've gotten far away. You will get your desires. The energy produced by fulfilling them will allow me to return to my rightful place," she explained, her voice ringing inside our minds, not just our ears. Like she put a part of her inside us with her words.
Everyone but me walked out like zombies and disappeared. I was the last one left with the angel. She smiled sweetly but there was something about it that unnerved me. She floated across the magic circle and kissed me.
"You will all have the knowledge of your past and new lives. You are tasked with making sure contact is not lost between you," she informed me, then she pushed me out of the shed, leaving me to figure out how to find my old friends.
The easiest to find showed me exactly how strong the angel's powers were. He was probably the quietest member of our group. He just went along with everything, so I expected him to be living a quiet life. I got quite the shock.
One of the hottest women I'd ever seen running up to me in a slutty dress and hugging me was a shock. I had barely gotten out of my home the day after the spell. Ok, that meant I didn't really find her, she found me, but I would have.
Amelia, as she was now known, had woken up next to a hot older man. She was certainly older than she was as a guy, but then she explained what she figured out. The spell has altered her entire life. The angel made Amelia a young model that married her sugar daddy.
"Try to remember my old name," she requested. I tried, for our entire walk home, but I couldn't. It was like nothing fit. The older man wasn't one of our friends, which was my next question, but he apparently gave Amelia everything she could want. Her old quiet nature shone through before I reminded her of something.
An angel gifted her this new life. How could it possibly be wrong? I promised her I would follow through on the angel's task for me, just to make sure Amelia wouldn't feel like she was alone.
I told Amelia to return to her new husband and headed to the school. I couldn't be the only one left as at the school, so I was on the lookout for qnything strange. Anyone I wouldn't recognise. It was too late in the year for new students after all.
I saw two separate girls looking around confused. Once again, their old names escaped me, but I could tell they were my friends. I walked up to both, and told them to join me in an old changing room I knew would be empty.
Lara and Trish had their lives barely changed. They were just girls instead of guys. We did some tests to see if anything else had changed when Lara had a ridiculous idea that worked.
She looked at Trish and suddenly her tits grew. Lara grabbed her head as her power unlocked fully. Trish followed suit as she realised her own power. Both could steal attributes from other women. They could even block each other. Lara showed off the full extent by growing her tits again, shrinking Thrish's, then returning them.
Trish returned the gesture to test her own abilities. They ran out and tested their skills on the hottest women in the school. The cheerleaders and other popular chick's that ignored us before. They stole personalities, body parts, even finqncial attributes in Triah's case.
They looked at it as a blessing, but I got the same unnerved feeling from their powers that I got from the angel's smile. These powers seemed kinda cruel. But Trish and Lara were having fun. I stopped them from stealing any more attributes.
"Only do it when necessary. You don't want to get caught, right?" I asked. Both agreed and returned most of the attributes they stole. Lara kept her larger tits. I was in no way surprised. When she was a guy, she loved tits more than anything. Trish liked having smaller breasts. She said it gave her something to work with.
When I was satisfied that the girls wouldn't get themselves caught and hurt, I left them to it. There were some breakups caused by them, but they seemed to date each other so they could plan things. It left me a week to find the next person on my list.
Gemma was surprisingly easy to find once I had the time. She got rich, like Amelia, but she was the CEO this time. The hottest boss to exist as far as I knew. Apparently, Gemma spent the last week sorting through memories of business school, corporate takeovers, and fucking secretaries and other workers to climb the social and corporate ladder as fast as she possibly could.
She was single and promised to fund my search for the others. Even offered to let me move in to her huge mansion, but I couldn't. Not yet. I had to keep my head down so my family wouldn't get suspicious. I made sure she contacted Amelia, seeing as the two now shared a different social circle, so the two could help each other out.
I could see Gemma thinking about the business opportunities, so I was sure shed help out, even if it was simply to make herself even more rich. I didn't blame her with a body like that. She needed a lifestyle to match her hotness and her ambitions.
Sam, Bea, Callie, And Maggie found me almost two weeks later. They'd been a group even within our group, so I wasn't shocked to find the four of them together. I was surprised by all of them having magic and teaching it to girls that weren't connected to us.
Calling explained to me that all four of them felt a need to build a bigger community for us. A place where others who felt like us could become more. Become better. I tried to argue that it was more like a coven, but even as I said it, I felt too connected to think of that as a bad thing.
That uneasy feeling hit me again.
Sam took me aside and explained how they were all bi or lesbians, and that was their focus for now. They all had girlfriends now, which had been our groups biggest complaint of our lives, but they were all willing to swap and pass them around, and I would be welcome to as well.
I got them to reach out the the four I'd found before. Amelia and Gemma for resources, and Lara and Trish for any recruits they found with more specific powers than general magic.
It was nice to catch up. They showed me pics of the four of them on trips, with partners, sometimes even just a pic of them in lingerie or bikinis before they all fucked each other. I had to get out of there after that. I had a burning jealousy in my chest.
I realised it wasn't just jealousy when my entire body burned.
I woke up in my bed. The weight on my chest letting me know I'd finally gone through my own changes. Looking in a mirror I saw how hot I'd truly become. Then I saw a different change. A cock that was longer and thicker then when I was a man.
My head burned and I found I had the knowledge of my last two targets. I didn't know where the last 7 guys were but I couldn't care about that. I had my own memories to sort through.
I didn't live with family. I had my own home, plus a designated room in both Gemma's and Amelia's homes. I was a teacher that ran the coven that Bea and the other's were members of. They were my witches. I had my own powers. Not a person on the planet could resist me. They didn't want to.
I found Millie and Sally at a bar where both were drinking and commiserating the loss of their cocks. When they saw me, they stopped caring about their own losses. They needed to please me. I don't think we were in love before the ritual. We very much were after that night in the bar. I took them both to my new home and pet them share my cock. They were both very eager to taste it.
When I finally fucked them I felt a tug of some kind of power on me. Something pulling at my energy. As I filled Millie's pussy with cum, I heard the angel's voice in my mind.
"I am no angel, Cara. They don't respond to the kind of witchcraft you used. You are not the first to make that mistake. We know what you expect to see. Heaven and angel's really shouldn't be on the list but it always is.
You were special, Cara. You recognised something was off from a simple smile. The powers seemed wrong to you. It made you special.
I know you've been worried about your other friends. The boys you couldn't find. They are mine. Perfect breeding stock for new demons. They are going to spend the rest of their natural and unnatural lives impregnating succubi. I can assure you that they are very happy.
You may wonder why you are all set up with the abilities you have.
Amelia is set to learn to control her husband without his knowledge. He already has political ambition, so now she take his spot if he suffers some... accident.
Lara and Trish will be your social assassins. They will not kill anyone, but they will ruin people's lives to clear the way for you and the others, making themselves goddesses among mortals in the process. They've already destroyed their parents' marriages.
Gemma will give you access to her technology and other resources through her company. She can test the men and women that th four recruiters find.
That is the duty of Sam, Bea, Callie, qnd Maggie. They are budding lilim. Agents of lust who will bring me powerful young witches, sources of energy to feed me, and lovers for your coven. Let them have fun and destruction should be kept to a minimum.
Which brings me to you, Sally, and Millie. You are the leader of my coven. All current and new members will answer to you. Sally and Millie will carry your will to the coven when you must be elsewhere. You will lead them in my name.
Malcinoe.
I will make this work my domain. You are my general. My warlord. You will crush resistance and rule with an iron fist. If you do not keep me fed and powerful, you will lose everything.
Is that understood?"
Of course, I agreed. There was no hesitation. In my heart, my soul, I knew I would be the queen, with Malcinoe as my Goddess. With my coven in strategic places, taking control took very little time. Most men fell to our charm easily. Most women either wished to join us or wished to be owned by us.
Malcinoe remained fed through my entire life. There were small resistances over the long years, but I needed something to make sure none of us got bored. They were crushed easily. When you have an army of shape changing and attribute stealing assassins, they never last long.
The world became an effective utopia. Most people retained freedom. As long as I had lovers to satisfy me, subjects to answer my rule, I didn't have to harm many. The lilim became succubi, the assassins became queens, and the politicians and corporate leaders ensured the population knew where their loyalties should lie.
Malcinoe became my lover as often as Sally or Millie, and I became the mother of her child.
Maybe I can rule by her side for eternity.
Comments
Post a Comment