What A Woman Can Be
My big sister, Angie, was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever met. Annoyingly so. All of my friends had a crush on her, teachers went easy on her, and she was definitely our parents' favourite kid. I was just their loser son. I didn't even do anything that bad, I just wasn't as capable.
I dated people on and off, while she dated no one. Our parents didn't bother meeting my partners because they believed that Angie should find love first. They respected nothing about me, but Angie could do no wrong. Not that she ever did anything. She had the looks and did nothing.
I knew if I had those looks I wouldn't be so boring. I would actually try to do something with a body that nice. Thoughts like that let me led me to realise I wasn't actually a man. I just had to watch someone perfect waste what I should have had.
I started looking into transitioning, but one day I was walking through town and found a magic shop. Like it appeared out of nowhere and disappeared as soon as I left it. The weird lady inside gave me this odd coin and told me to sleep with it under my pillow.
I did as I was told and during the night I had intense, vivid dreams. Dreams of being in Angie's body. Dreams of men and women adoring me. Dreams of fame and fortune that my sister was wasting. Even in my sleep I could feel things change. My chest grew heavy and my crotch tingled as everything inverted. I woke up with all of Angie's features. And I knew what I had to do first.
Since we still lived together I had to run into Angie's room. I heard some whimpering, someone crying from the bathroom, but I ignored it. I knew exactly what happened there. I went into her drawers and found gifts. Dresses, lingerie, toys. All things guys and girls had gifted her that she completely ignored. All because she was too useless to figure out how hot she really was.
I picked out a wonderful blue lingerie set and a cute dress to cover it, then prepped something else for the day. When Angie finally stopped crying over her new weak, pathetic body, she left the bathroom and came out to find me posing on her bed. She burst into tears again and I just laughed. I immediately showed off the lingerie to her.
"See this? This is your old body. This is how sexy you could have been, but you wasted it. You were useless. No one cared about your brains or your kindness. They all wanted to fuck you. I wanted to be you. A better you," I explained, taking her arm and guiding her to a chair. I had some rope from another gift that used to tie her down.
I stripped down to the lingerie properly, showing off her old assets to her. I proved how seductive and sexy she could have been if she hadn't been wasting time. I wished I'd found that shop years ago. I could have been this hot forever.
I saw Angie getting wetter, clearly turned on by her old body. I was a little confused by her not being a guy but considering I stole her traits and nor woke up in her body, I guess I makes sense. Not much, considering it was magic, but some sense.
While I was dancing I heard he doorbell ring. My other plan arrived quicker than I thought. I went downstairs in my lingerie, with Angie begging and crying for me not to, opening the door for an old friend. One my parents tried to ban me from talking to because they were prejudiced assholes. One I'd had a crush on for years, even when I was too scared to admit that to myself.
I told Aaron everything, and I was surprised he believed me. He said it was the exact kind of weirdness he'd expect me to fall into, plus he knew a few other people whod experienced magic. I wished he'd told me, since I could have sped things up but I couldn't think about that much. I had something we needed to do.
I led Aaron up to Angie's room, where she was still crying. He started kissing me, teasing me, making me feel like the woman I should have always been. He laughed and sneered at Angie as she struggled against the rope, but otherwise he focused on touching me.
"See this, sis? You could have fucked someone this hot at any point. Instead you remained a total virgin. What a waste. Aaron's going to show you how this body should be worshipped," I mocked while Aaron kissed my shoulders.
He stripped himself down to reveal a cock so big that I wasn't sure even Angie's pussy could take. But that was my pussy by this point. Angie couldn't handle it. I could. I would be the slut I was meant to be.
Aaron kissed me passionately as he took off my bra. It was intense and romantic. He was treating me not just as a woman, but his woman. I could feel that he didn't simply want to help me get petty revenge. Aaron wanted to claim me as his own.
And I wanted him to. I wanted to be his.
I got down on my knees and worshipped his cock. I had no experience with it, but I was able to lick, suck, and deepthroat it like I was a professional. I heard Angie stop crying but I didn't care. She was just the audience. A witness to me becoming my true self.
I worshipped Aaron's cock with my tongue for I don't know how long. Time didn't matter. He was encouraging and sweet, but domineering and commanding when he needed to be. He gave me instructions so the blowjob could be even better, and I was happy to take them.
I was deepthroating him when he warned me he was about to cum. I didn't care about breathing when I heard that. I pushed that extra centimetre deeper and let him pour his seed down my throat. Hearing him yell in ecstasy and a surprisingly excited squeal from Angie made me back off his cock with a large proud smile.
I kept my mouth closed as I walked over to Angie. I still had a mouthful of cum in my mouth. The pathetic bitch actually opened her mouth like I was about to share. I swallowed it all and laughed in her face.
"Oh now you want to act like a slut. It's too late for that. You're not worthy of Aaron's cum. Yesterday you would have been but you were a stuck up bitch. Our parents' perfect angel, even as an adult. So I'm not giving you anything like that," I told her, getting my face so close, like I was about to kiss her. I got up and turned back to my man before that could happen.
Aaron was, remarkably, still fully erect. I didn't know guys could stay hard after cumming that much. I wouldn't have been able to before. A number of disappointed women could attest to that. Aaron was a better man than I ever was. Probably because I wasn't ever really a man. Not where it mattered.
He didn't let me touch his cock. He picked me up and dropped me on the bed. He ate my new pussy out like he had been starving. It wasn't simply desperation. It was pure need. Like he'd found something important that hed missed. I was Aaron's perfect partner.
He stayed between my legs until I came twice by his tongue alone, then once more by his fingers. The man was an expert. He could find my clit like it had a sign pointing at it. He teased me, pleasured me, and made me scream his name, and I still hadn't felt his cock in my pussy.
While I recuperated from my third orgasm and looked at Angie. I didn't see his expression but whatever it was made Angie stay silent. Not a whimper or whisper. She was broken. Just a look from Aaron made her give up completely.
He turned back to me with a smile, then leaned over and kissed me, groping my tits again. He moved his knees to stretch my legs wide, touching the tip of his monster to my pussy. He looked at me and I thought he'd ask if I was ready, but he already knew. He could see the need in my own eyes.
He fucked me like I was the last woman on earth. He had me screaming his name again in seconds. He moved my body with ease, not once taking his cock out of me. I'm not exactly sure when I ended up on top, bouncing down on his cock as hard as I could, but he clearly wanted Angie to see what I had become.
I was his slut. His whore. I was everything I wanted to be and everything Angie could have been. It just took one good fuck to prove it. He pounded my pussy until I was begging for him to cum in me. He wasn't ready yet but he was getting there.
"It should have always been you," we both heard Angie whisper. That was enough to push us both over the edge. Aaron exploded, flooding my pussy as my back arched and I screamed through the most powerful orgasm I has ever experienced. Aaron let me fall back onto him and he held me tight as a light shone from inside me, illuminating me from my womb.
I didn't realise that the coin wasn't a permanent solution without help, but I figured it out in that moment. I could tell that things had locked into place. No one's memories would change, but I'd be recognised as Angela no matter what. Angie would go from my perfect big sister to my pathetic cuck little sis overnight.
I didn't mind. I had Aaron, I had the perfect body, and I had the will to keep both. When the changes finished locking in, I picked myself up, turned so I was facing down at Aaron, then rode his cock as hard as I could as I kissed him. Everything else was forgotten as I thanked him for unintentionally helping me fix my life.
Of course, it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. With people's memories not changing, my parents blamed me for what happened to their perfect girl, Angie. They didn't care that Angela could have made them more proud. They kicked me out but I was able to move in with Aaron, so that didn't matter to me.
They tried to fix Angie, but they couldn't. Nothing could. When they realised she would be a waste of space, they kicked her out too. Obviously I let her move in with me and Aaron. We'd missed having our little cuck watch us fuck. Plus, I had a whole new job.
I'd become a pornstar. I thought Aaron would be mad but he was so supportive. All he asked was to be in a couple of videos and for me to bring some other girls home for threesomes. When I showed the girls his cock, that wasn't hard to do. Angie became my assistant. I wanted her body, but I stoll love my sister. I realised hated her wasting her life. I didn't hate her.
"Are you ready to get on set, Mrs. White," I hear her ask. I let her lead me to the bedroom where Aaron waits to be filmed fucking me in the lingerie I wore at our wedding. This is absolutely my happy ending.
Comments
Post a Comment